hiiii every one ..my name is B.vishnu vardhan reddy.

readers and visitors may get who iam i exactly?

from where do i write ?

what do i do ?

today i want to write something about me and this blog and my experience with this one
In 2007 FEB i have started a blog with name

blog2vishnu.blogspot.com




i did not even expect my daily tricks help people this much .to know this it took 4 months for me how famous my blog has been using by people.after knowing that, i have made my blog more readable in the sense designed to user interface and for was making some bucks with google adsense

mean while i have started technotweak blog which is mainly based on technology ,new processor reviews ETC

technotweak.blogspot.com

then after 6 months i have got a check from google worth 4 figure ..celebrated it as my first earning and concentrated more on content and users.
one day when i saw my blog mail inbox there are lots of users requesting me for free softwares .about 300 readers requesting 40 diffrent softwares for fre.so for then i have posted those 40 softwares with cracks which is aginst google adsense.i did not think google is so serious about that topic but we all know google is bot master it crawled mycontent and removed me from google adsense and asked me to keep ads in other blogs. so i have to shift all my content about 300 posts and tricks.

so i have started this blog V2tricks.blogspot.com and posted all those 300 posts by copy paste from my old blog.actually there is No import feature in blogger of-course its still in draft.but we can use it now from blogger draft .and continued writing posts in v2tricks

now v2tricks contain an enormous data base of 900 posts.contain every thing about windows and virus removal.many internet tricks and technology reviews

every thing is going fine and one day some one hacked my blog .so next day i have recovered my password .but while recovering my password Google asked me to enter the secondary email address.when i entered it google said we don't have that email address in our data base which is connected with this user name.so i tried nearly 11 times from different locations.

after 1 hr when i opened my secondary email address.[yahoo mail].there are 11 confirmation mails to change my password. i have selected one of teh maila nd changed password.and one of my mate came to me for his pc problem. i have connected his hard disk and worked for it about 2 hrs

after 2 hrs when i reconnedted my pc and opend my orkut,.,,,,,,,,,i was shocked to see the messeage "sorry your account was disabled."

ohh shit what the bugg it was really unbeliavable for me.i have been working on

  • 6 blogs -including v2tricks(i have reowned this blog with simple tactic i will tell if any one intersted comment below)

  • adsense publsiher program

  • orkut -with 200 frnds and 250 communities

  • bookmarks -300 bookmarks

  • gmail -lot of important data

  • webmaster tools

  • i google -

every second of my computer time depends on google tools

all have been vanished in seconds.my request on renewing my account has been abandoned in crores of mails in google inbox

i did not expect this from google.be care full you guys.
later i have left all this blogging one day an idea flashed in my mind that i have sent one of my frnd [sudheer] admin privillages of my v2tricks blog.

woww this is awesome now i asked him to resend me admin privillages to new google account and contiuned writing posts for people with out google adsense program

recently i havae been testing adbrite ads in my blog.mean while i have got page rank 2 from from google.again iam happy here..........

this continous as my blog continues
F.A.Q
----------

1)how much did you earn ?
a)i can not reveal the amount but i have earned about 5 figure range

2)how much time you spend ?
a)it depends on my mood and users ,if any user ask any doubt i will explain him through my blog.usually 3 hrs per day i spend for it

Q:)how did i get my banned blog back to me ?

a)if any one needs please comment so that i can write about it


more questions please comment below



MY mail :admin@btechbunks.com


update to the above post 13 th januvary 2009

this day iam back from first show movie and opened my secondary email adress google sent me mail re enabling google account.iam very happy now.i love google. i have all my data with me.

when you dont do any mistake no body will mistake you ....

thanks google

Enter your email address to get free software's windows and virus removal tricks: SMS Alerts: Get news headlines on your mobile phone for freeMOBILE ALERTS

49 comments

  1. reze Said,

    Dear Brother Vishnu...!!!

    I am rizwan.
    I just want to say onething.
    Just faith in God and do your work honestly.
    you are doing a great OB.
    i really like it.

    rezekhan9@live.com

    Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2009

     
  2. chintu Said,

    thanks rezekhan

    Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2009

     
  3. Anonymous Said,

    anna ads r there in ur blog na so y r u worried???
    this is ram hyd

    Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009

     
  4. Vishnureddy Said,

    google re enabled my account ram

    Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009

     
  5. Anonymous Said,

    well..its simple. juz dont post cracks in ur blog, but only the names of cracks. ppl can easily google it to find the cracks. In tat way, u do not break the rules of google adsense.


    One more thing. Try to improve ur english a bit.

    Otherwise, u r doin' a gud job bro. Keep it up.

    A fellow B.Tech student.

    Posted on Monday, January 26, 2009

     
  6. Vishnureddy Said,

    i dont understand the word crack exactly do u mean iam i cracking rules of G.Adsense ..can u temme such thing i hav over ruled please..

    and one more thing English is itself a language which is meant to be understanderd by people to communicate ok.

    iam not teaching any grammer classes over here.

    so first know a language is to communicate ,my language is understanded by all my blog readers

    ..i dont care for one or 2

    any ways thanks for your valuable commment ill try improving my language for the one like u

    Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2009

     
  7. srinivas Said,

    great job buddy..
    continue the good work..
    can u please give ur gmail id..
    my id is srinivas.8789@gmail.com

    Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009

     
  8. Vishnureddy Said,

    thank u buddy my gmail is reddyschintu@gmail.com

    Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

     
  9. Anonymous Said,

    hey i have a blog where i provide full version cracked softwares www.freewebhost.web44.net and i had put adsesne code on this site. After reading your article i removed those ads,.. pLEASe tell whether google adsense bans if we put ads on crakced software site.

    Please have a look and than mail me at datryan@gmail.com

    Posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009

     
  10. Vishnureddy Said,

    yeah it will surely ban your site from adsense..if u have good traffic on other sites on which the same adsense code displayed wont effect on this ban

    Posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009

     
  11. Rohith Said,

    So '''Dis afternoon i was havin ma lunch and browsin thru somstuff to over clock my Processor and accidentally i was brought to dis page...i just gave a look and i tot dis is some crap and was tryin 2 move off.. But somehow i saw ur pic dere and had 2 read ur from JITS. Oops 2 ma shock i had 2 read again 2bliv my eyes.
    Then i went tru al dis pg and realy felt hapy & gr8 dat u blong 2 ma college.
    Gud work buddy...i am a tech. Freak and i use 2 read forums in some advanced tech sites but truly dis is ma first blog of dis kind which i read and commented. As som1 suggested u 2 brush up ur language...ha i think ur lang is clean and clear...all dat it needs is a lill presentation style which ul achieve in time i hope......

    Nyways best of luck and keep doin it man...guess ur class mate of cousins Nishith and Sudhamsh Rao.....

    I hope ill stop by now and den 2 peek a boo at ur blogs.....bye......

    Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009

     
  12. Vishnureddy Said,

    thanks i do consider ur suggestions............[:)]

    even i feel happy to see a comment from one of my colg mates ......

    from 2008 feb i got many mails from many readers ...obviously from many countries but not even one comment from my colg..

    this is the first comment to moderate which has been posted from an unknown from my colg..

    Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009

     
  13. Anonymous Said,

    thank-s 4 these gr8 tricks......it helped me a lot........keep on d work dude.....wish u best of luck........

    Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009

     
  14. Vishnureddy Said,

    thank you buddy...

    Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009

     
  15. SuShMa Said,

    hiii... gr88 job vishnu,.. thnx for d tricks..

    Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009

     
  16. Vishnureddy Said,

    @sushma




    thank you buddy.....

    Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009

     
  17. Anonymous Said,

    :O

    Posted on Tuesday, May 05, 2009

     
  18. sagar Said,

    buddy,.. wer do u get all those posts from,.. those r all IT things and ur an electrical studnt,... anything fishy??? by the way ,.. hatsoff to ur work,....

    Posted on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

     
  19. Vishnureddy Said,

    he he buddy there is no need to be a computer student for writing wot you know or invent. am a perfect tech freak and i love spreading technology and let people know easy ways of computing.i write post on my own buddy dont even think about getting posts some where.

    thanks a lot for your compliemnts sagar

    cheers :-)

    Posted on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

     
  20. swathi Said,

    hey vishnu i did not expect people from karimnagar are this intellegnt.
    thanks a lot for your tricks and tips.
    and you r lukin so handsome on red.
    good work carry on .........:) >:d<

    Posted on Sunday, August 16, 2009

     
  21. Vishnureddy Said,

    swathi:thanks buddy

    Posted on Sunday, August 16, 2009

     
  22. brother superb job.......
    plzz send me request to my mail
    aditya_rvrjc@yahoo.com


    plzzz brother dont forget to send me request

    Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009

     
  23. sharath Said,

    buddy ur awsome,doning a grt job especially 4 btech students....keep rocking.

    Posted on Friday, September 04, 2009

     
  24. Anonymous Said,

    great job vishnu

    Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009

     
  25. haii vishnu..
    this is manikyalareddy doing my 4th btech in gudlavalleru engg college...
    i am having a blog ( www.oneclickaccess.co.nr)
    otherwise named as www.1clickaccess.blogspot.com

    after seeing ur succesful story

    i am totally interested in adsense....

    but not getting accepted by google..
    tell the procedure how to get into adsense....

    please help me..please
    my email-id is mallireddymanikyalareddy@gmail.com....

    Posted on Tuesday, February 02, 2010

     
  26. Anonymous Said,

    hai, vishnu am avinash perceiving 3rd B.tech.am interested in blogging.I have created a blog..but how to maintain it.please tell me some tips on dat.and how google is placing ads on ur blog.plzzzzzz mail me with all details.
    My mail id: avatar14312@yahoo.com

    Posted on Sunday, February 14, 2010

     
  27. Kiran Kumar Said,

    Ur email id isnt working which u mentioned!!! Can u giv us ur id???

    Posted on Thursday, April 08, 2010

     
  28. Vishnureddy Said,

    hello kiran have updated my mail check out

    Posted on Thursday, April 08, 2010

     
  29. OpenSourcers Said,

    dud, hv u tryd linux os's such as ubuntu , linux mint!! if yes or no pls reply!! i'll tell u linux mint is d best!! and not e1 a single os of the windows or mac family can cum closer!! dat includes win 7 and snow leapord!!!

    Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010

     
  30. ArJun YadaV Said,

    hai, vishnu am Arjun perceiving 3rd B.tech.am interested in blogging.I have created a blog..but how to maintain it.please tell me some tips on dat.and how google is placing ads on ur blog.plzzzzzz mail me with all details.
    My mail id: arjun4u44@gmail.com

    Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2010

     
  31. vijaybhargav Said,

    hai bro..my name is bhargav..i m frm vizag..i m pursing btech final year..i have some doubts on google adsense..pls tell hw to apprve my blog

    Posted on Thursday, September 23, 2010

     
  32. Anonymous Said,

    hi frined !!!dis is saritha ur blog is excellent!!!

    please answer my questions!!!!!!!!

    may i know how ur blog account blocked 'n' how u recovered?
    is there any best security for blog that cant be hacked?
    and how ur gmail is account is deleted with lot of e-mails and how u recovered all the data again?how much time taken for u?

    Posted on Monday, February 07, 2011

     
  33. Anonymous Said,

    hello hi vishnu!!!!this is reshma,from Hyderabad
    ur trick are nice!!
    how u get all dis data?(tricks)
    i have one blog !!please tell me how to approved for google adsene!!and it's alexa rank are 7lakh

    and tell me how to improve google page rank

    Posted on Monday, February 07, 2011

     
  34. Anonymous Said,

    hello vishnu vardhan!!!!

    me:sri harsha,vizag

    please tell me how ur adsene account blocked?

    and tell me some suggestions to avoid account ban for google adsene and blog

    we r allowed place our ad code in all our blogs or only the blog which is approved for google adsene plz clear my doubts
    tell me some suggestions to be selected our blog for google adsene and precautions taken before applying for google adsene?

    Posted on Monday, February 07, 2011

     
  35. harish Said,

    hi bro
    this is harish
    studying 3rd cse
    please help me to develop a blog.
    i just created a blog i want to improve that with ur inspiration.
    my blog address is http://pydahtechies.blogspot.com/
    and my email address is harishnicguy8@gmail.com.
    plzzzzz reply me

    Posted on Friday, May 27, 2011

     
  36. Anonymous Said,

    hello brother how can i enable google adsence to my blog

    Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2011

     
  37. sabaji Said,

    hi bro i really inspired by u . By the way i started to searching for pc tricks when i saw ur website ...
    ur really rocking guy ............

    Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2011

     
  38. Vishnureddy Said,

    @sabaji : thanks :)

    Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2011

     
  39. manupriya Said,

    u have done a fabulous job keep working smart & sky is ur limit

    Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011

     
  40. Unknown Said,

    good job mama vishu...frm kalyana karthk

    Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011

     
  41. Vishnureddy Said,

    Thnxx jhaan

    Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011

     
  42. df Said,

    with my whole heartedly thnxs alot Reddy......
    & can u tell me ur mail id or u can keeo a community so dat lik me ppl can learn alot

    Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

     
  43. df Said,

    with my whole heartedly thnxs alot Reddy......
    & can u tell me ur mail id or u can keeo a community so dat lik me ppl can learn alot

    Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

     
  44. df Said,

    but me to0 lik these kind of things but i dono how to create all these.......helping all my frds.....i have matter written in my notes alot

    Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

     
  45. Anonymous Said,

    how to create my own blog....and how to earn

    Posted on Saturday, September 03, 2011

     
  46. Anonymous Said,

    ur blog is rocking..

    Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2011

     
  47. Anonymous Said,

    hii vishnuu dis is chintu iam intrested in blogging..can u tell mi hw to maintain int hw to update it...

    Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2011

     
  48. Unknown Said,

    hai vishnu bhai,your blog is superrrrrrrr

    Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

     
  49. Unknown Said,

    Hai, vishnu .U done very good Job.This is mani.I have a doubt. I am studying ece final year.I Have to design a website by learning HTML,CSS,Javascript my self. I have passion to design my own website. Isit possile to me. I HOPE CAN U GI SOE GUIDELINES, TRICKS to me. I AM WAITING FOR U GREAT REPLY.My mail is snmani333@gmail.com

    Posted on Friday, November 30, 2012

     

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like us on FaceBooooooook

About author

Vishnu vardhan Reddy Boda is Tech Blogger and Software Engineer.

know more about vishnu

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/q2EaqwepJo0OtbCcx0m8EsvdQ6ZtQhIOlewtuCQK6ApuIixCHsfJO0Yqa7_Mkfr66fAxVcMnlm5JXXaYVoEoR2FTkA=s512twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucketPhotobucket

Recently Digged Indanam (fuel)

Get our posts as email

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_s0ANCL8E8sQ/SY7SyZ6WkXI/AAAAAAAAAhg/-qr1lvldUdA/Newspaper_Feed_128x128newcopy-1.png Sign up for our daily email newsletter

Dont miss any thing Enter your email address:

SMS Alerts: Get news headlines on your mobile phone for free